New books by Professor Zamski
- Zamski, E. 1967. M.Sc. Thesis. Factors influencing the formation of resin ducts and resin secretion in Pinus_ halepensis Mill. Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Zamski, E. 1971. Ph.D. Thesis. Factors influencing the formation ofresin ducts and resin secretion in Pinus_ halepensis Mill. Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Sheinberg O., Rabinowitch H.D., Rubin B. & Tel-Or E., 1999 Adjustment to low light intensity enhances susceptility of bean leaves to oxidative stress. J. Plant Physiol. 155:393-398
- Butow B.J., Wynne D., Tel-Or E., 1997 Antioxidative protection of Peridinium gatunense in Lake Kinneret: Seasonal and daily variation. J Phycol 33: (5) 780-786
- Basic genetics and physiology studies of the spontaneous mutations of ripening inhibitor genes in tomatoes and the consequent exploitation of the knowledge resulted in the original development of long shelf-life tomatoes, thus revolutionizing the fresh market industry.
NisuyWin Version 4.0 Download information
NisuyWin is a Windows version of the old DOS program "Nisuy". This program computes Analysis of Variance and Multiple Range tests. It is specially adapted for analyzing agricultural field experiments, but it can also be used for other types of experiments. "NisuyWin" is the English version, for details about downloading the Hebrew version of the program read below.
Cotton2K Model version 4.0
A. MaraniVersion history
The COTTON2K cotton simulation model is descended from GOSSYM-COMAX. Its main purpose was to make the model more useful for conditions of cotton production under irrigation in the arid regions of the Western USA. Since many changes have been made in the model, it has been given a new name: CALGOS (for CALifornia GOSsym). The present version, which is completely revised has been renamed COTTON2K. Read more about Cotton2K Model
Abstracts of Publications (2005-2014)
Brown JK, Lambert GM, Ghanim M, Czosnek H and Galbraith DW (2005).
Nuclear DNA Content of the Whitefly Bemisia tabaci (Genn.) (Aleyrodidae: Homoptera/ Hemiptera) Estimated by Flow Cytometry. Bulletin of Entomological Research. 95:309-312.
Supplementary Data Table
Means of water loss rate (WLR), relative water loss (RWL), fruit fresh weight (FFW), pericarp surface area (PSA), pericarp weight per surface (PWS) and relative dry matter content (RDM) of 161 genotypes analyzed, grown for 2 years (2001-02 and 2002-03) in the Arava Valley of southern Israel. Read more about Supplementary Data
A new technique developed by Hebrew University researchers that extend the life of vegetables for weeks without refrigeration could help break the cycle of poverty among rural farmers in the developing worldRead more >